Demand Deposit Accounting Handles regular DDA, NOW, Super NOW, Money Fund accounts, Ready Reserve, and Overdraft protection.
There are a variety of features you can implement for your customers with cash reserve accounts or Ready Reserve and fund sweeps that automatically transfer funds. The eliminates tedious manual work.
- Provides current balances, available, or memo (real-time for each individual account.
- Performs stop payments and deposit holds.
- Automatically cycles statements and ability to print interim snapshot statements.
- Offers uni-statement option by customer: i.e., ability to show savings, CD’s and loans on DDA statement.
- Flexible interest payment methods.
- Flexibility of service charges by cycle and customer type based on the selected specifications.
- Tiered balance service charging.
- Support for check-image capture products and image statements.
- Gives profitability information by account (as a by-product of end of cycle processing).
- Allows automatic transfers to and from savings.
- Allows automatic loans to cover overdrafts.
- Performs float control and analysis.
- Allows unlimited exception reporting through the Report Writer.
- Provides choice of statement formats.
- Handles sweep accounts.
- Integrated Document imaging for signature cards, financial statements and the like.
[Integrated Products Menu